Sunday, October 6, 2013

AGPUP 2013 & RUN 69 : 6th - 13th Oct 2013


 

  Finale of the Moors & Christians Festival, el Campello

Wow! What can I say. Back to a tad cooler climate - it was 28 deg C over there - and paying for drinks. "Terrible shock for fragile elderly people," said Wheels who wants to come back again next year!

Many thanks to all those who expressed their appreciation to Ginger and I for arranging this do. Many have said that it was the best AGPUP ever so thank you for that and special thanks to Ginger who first came up with this venue.

Please send any decent photos to me on a CD and I will compile a DVD for you all. In the meantime, here are a few of mine....

I will initially stick them on my secure flickr site. If anyone does not like any shot of themselves just tell me and I will delete it, no probs. Here is the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/henry-root/sets/72157636585451393/